Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Important Things In Life

A friend of mine told me the other day, "he's definitely not as cute as he was last week". She couldn't have said it any better. She was referring to the ever popular former Cougar Coach Tony Bennett. Some of us guys think we know everything about sports but I managed to listen to some of my female friends regarding Bennett's departure and I learned a lot. My wife: "I want to know what Sterk said to Tony after he said he was staying and giving up $100,000 of his salary. Something went terribly wrong. I really want to know what Sterk said to him." My friend Jody: "He's coached Division 1 for three years and they are paying him that much money? Something is wrong with this picture". And the topper from my friend Traci: "I heard you are going to the Masters!! Wear a bright shirt!!!"

Sometimes we need to be reminded about the important things in life.

No comments: